COVID-19: We are looking out for you
The Museum of Danish Resistance is naturally taking all necessary precautions and are always following the official recommendations in order to reduce the risk of infection.
Therefore, you can feel completely at ease when visiting us.
Our museum hosts are always ready to help you and to answer your questions.
How to visit the museum:
According to the latest guidelines from the Danish health authorities all our guests have to fulfill at least one of the following criteria:
- Be able to present a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours – we accept PCR-tests and antigen tests
- Present a valid vaccination passport that you have been vaccinated against COVID-19
- Be able to present a positive COVID-19 test that is minimum 14 days and maximum 180 days old.
You have to be able to present valid, official ID which corresponds with the name mentioned on the test or vaccination passport.
Certain guests are exempted from showing test or vaccination passport:
- Children under the age of 15
- People with either physical or mental disabilities who are not able to take a test
- People who are not able to take a test due to medical conditions
Furthermore, you have to wear a face mask or a visor when visiting the museum. If you have forgotten a mask it is possible to buy one at the museum for 5 DKK.
The following measures have been implemented:
- We will ensure that there is plenty of accessible hand sanitizer throughout the museum
- We will clearly demarcate and signpost, so you know what you need to do
- We will ensure that ample distance is maintained between visitors
- We will ensure that the size of the gathering does not exceed the authorities’ recommendations
- We have museum hosts throughout the museum who can answer any queries you may have
- We are ensuring that narrow passages are one-way only
- We are providing extra cleaning and sanitizing of the washrooms, screens, earphones, etc.
- We have covering in front of the ticket shop
- We help to comply with the authorities’ demand to wear a face mask or visor
- We clean our audio guides in an UV bench after each guest to keep them clean
You can help to ensure a good and safe museum experience for yourself and others by:
- Staying home if you are sick
- Sanitizing your hands frequently as well as before and after you touch screens or things at the museum
- Taking special precautions if you have been in close proximity with a person who has been infected with COVID-19 or has shown symptoms
- Ensuring that you maintain a good distance from other visitors
- Being patient and understanding that certain things may take longer or be different from what they normally would be
- Buy your ticket online and avoid paying with cash
- Always wearing a face mask or visor at the museum
We are really looking forward to seeing you at the museum!