COVID-19: We are looking out for you
The Danish War Museum is naturally taking all necessary precautions and following the official recommendations in order to reduce the risk of infection. Therefore, you can feel completely at ease when visiting us. The Danish War Museum covers about 6,000 sqm distributed across two floors with high ceilings, so there is plenty of space to maintain good distancing.
The following measures have been implemented:
- We will ensure that there is plenty of accessible hand sanitizer throughout the museum
- We will clearly demarcate and signpost, so you know what you need to do
- We will ensure that ample distance is maintained between visitors
- We will ensure that there are no more than the maximum amount of people recommended by the health authorities in a group and that they keep a safe distance
- We have extra museum hosts throughout the museum who can answer any queries you may have
- We are ensuring that narrow passages are one-way only
- We are providing extra cleaning and sanitizing of the washrooms, touchscreens, etc.
You can help to ensure a good and safe museum experience for yourself and others by:
- Staying home if you are sick
- Sanitizing your hands frequently as well as before and after you touch screens
- Taking special precautions if you have been in close proximity with a person who has been infected with COVID-19 or has shown symptoms - read about the Danish Health Authority’s recommendations here
- Ensuring that you maintain a good distance from other visitors
- Being patient and understanding that certain things may take longer or be different from what they normally would be
- Buy your ticket online
We are looking forward to seeing you at the Danish War Museum.