The axe hoards
1) Spang Ådal near Copenhagen. Four thin-butted axes.
2) Magle Højs Vange. In the autumn of 2001 during the digging of drains, six polished axes were found. On further inspection another axe emerged. During a follow-up investigation of the site three more polished flint axes were found – a total of ten axes.
3) Hagelbjerggård near Sorø.
4) Jægstrup Bæk near Viborg, three thin-butted axes.
5) Staby Mose, western Jutland, eight axes.
6) Hesselbjerg, central Jutland, four unpolished axes, a flint blank and three pieces of flint.